Andrew is a Director and Financial Adviser at Crest. With a strong focus on assisting his clients, Andrew helps by providing advice to assist them in meeting their financial goals, including retirement planning, superannuation, wealth protection, debt management, and wealth creation strategies.
With over 8 years at Crest Financial Services, he has gained a number of qualifications including a Bachelor of Commerce (Finance & Economics), Bachelor of Business (International Business), and Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning.
In 2016 Andrew became a director and equity partner in the business and is looking to take Crest into the future. Andrew is also involved with our adviser association being actively involved on the NSW Regional Executive and on the National Practice Management Committee.
Qualifications / Awards
- Bachelor of Commerce (Majoring in Finance & Economics) from the University of Newcastle
- Bachelor of Business (Majoring in International Business) from the University of Newcastle
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning
- Justice of the Peace (JP)
- National New Adviser of the Year 2016
Areas of Expertise
- Gearing and Investment Strategies
- Retirement Savings (Superannuation and Income Streams)
- SMSF – Self Managed Superannuation Funds
- Wealth Creation Strategies
- Wealth Protection
- FPA – Financial Planning Association of Australia
- Authorised Representative Association – NSW Regional Executive
- Authorised Representative Association – Practice Management Committee