Jake joined the Crest team a number of years ago as a Trainee Paraplanner. Jake then moved on to the role of Paraplanning Manager, and now has the pleasure of working with our wonderful clients directly as a Financial Adviser. Jake strives to help all clients reach their financial goals by working closely with them on an ongoing basis to ensure their tailored strategy continues to meet their ever-changing needs. With a strong technical background, Jake has experience in personal investment strategies, retirement planning, wealth protection, debt management, and cash flow advice.
In his role, Jake remains an integral part of the paraplanning team in overseeing the team in assisting the advisers in preparing Statement of Advice documents and other financial planning documents, as well as financial modeling and research.
Jake is a graduate from the University of Newcastle and having grown up in Port Macquarie on the NSW Mid-North Coast, he often enjoys a road trip up the coast to see his family and friends. In his spare time, Jake also participates in a wide range of sports and recreational activities.
- Bachelor of Business (Majoring in International Business & Marketing) from the University of Newcastle
- Bachelor of Commerce (Majoring in Finance) from the University of Newcastle
- Diploma of Financial Planning
- Justice of the Peace (JP)
Areas of Expertise
- Personal wealth creation and investment
- Retirement planning
- Strategy development
- Cash flow and budgeting
- Authorised Representative of Charter Financial Planning Limited