Paul is a director and adviser at Crest. With strong leadership skills, Paul’s focus is on developing and expanding the practice with a service offering to cater to the financial needs of Crest’s clients. His passion for helping others through life’s financial maze is a challenge he has always enjoyed.
Paul has professional qualifications including a Bachelor of Commerce (Economics), Diploma of Financial Planning, a Certified Financial Planner (CFP) and a graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
In his spare time, Paul enjoys traveling with his wife Kerry and supporting local charities and community events with the Crest team.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Majoring in Economics) from the University of Newcastle
- Diploma of Financial Planning
- Certified Financial Planner
- Graduate of the Australia Institute of Company Directors
- Justice of the Peace (JP)
Areas of Expertise
- Business Consulting & Strategic Planning
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Self Managed Superannuation Funds
- Authorised Representative of Charter Financial Planning Limited
- Member of Financial Planning Association of Australia
- Past Chairman of the Authorised Representatives Association
Industry Recognition and Awards
- Recognised AXA ‘State Adviser of the Year’ in 2009
- Received the prestigious Gerald Lippman Award – National Adviser of the Year (Charter Financial Planning) 2009
- Profiled within a number of industry magazines
- Assisted and seated on various industry panels and committees