Cameron is a financial adviser at Crest. With a passion for assisting clients at every stage of their life, Cameron strongly believes in the longevity of the client and adviser relationship.
Utilising his experience in financial modeling, research and preparation of financial advice documents, coupled with a strong technical background, Cameron endeavors to continue to be an integral part of the Crest team.
Having grown up in Newcastle, outside of the office you can generally find Cameron at a local game of footy, enjoying Newcastle’s magnificent beaches and spending time with his partner Sarah and their young son Cillian.
- Bachelor of Business from Charles Sturt University
- Master of Applied Finance from Charles Sturt University
- Justice of the Peace (JP)
Areas of Expertise
- Retirement planning
- Superannuation strategies
- Wealth protection
- Cash flow and budgeting
- Authorised Representative of Charter Financial Planning Limited