Jessica joined the Crest team in 2015, and following her time managing the paraplanning team, she is now an Adviser within the firm. Jessica has been able to explore the practical application of her studies in the various facets of her professional role. She enjoys the challenge, with no two days being the same.
Jessica graduated from the University of Newcastle in 2016 with a Bachelor of Commerce (Finance). She is planning on furthering her education by undertaking post-graduate studies.
In her spare time, Jessica can be found in the kitchen baking, planning her next overseas adventure or spending quality time with her family and friends.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Majoring in Finance) from the University of Newcastle
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning
- Certificate III in Business Services
- Justice of the Peace (JP)
Areas of Expertise
- Retirement planning
- Wealth Protection
- Strategy development
- Cash flow and budgeting
- Authorised Representative of Charter Financial Planning Limited