Patrick is a financial adviser at Crest Financial Services. In his position, he works with his clients to simplify the complexities of the finance industry and to help them achieve their financial goals. He keeps on top of the ever-changing nature of his profession to ensure that the optimal outcome for his clients is developed.
Patrick has a number of qualifications including the Bachelor of Finance, Bachelor of Economics and the Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning. He also holds a Bachelor of Business and a Certificate IV in Finance/Mortgage Broking.
Outside the office, Patrick’s young family keeps him busy, however he makes sure there’s enough time for the odd BBQ or a relaxing Sunday lunch with family or friends.
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning
- Bachelor of Business from the University of Newcastle
- Bachelor of Economics from the University of Newcastle
- Bachelor of Finance from the University of Newcastle
- Certificate IV in Finance/Mortgage Broking
- Justice of the Peace (JP)
Areas of Expertise
- Legislation & Regulation
- Strategy Development
- Technical Knowledge
- Authorised Representative of Charter Financial Planning Limited
- Member of the Association of Financial Advisers
- Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
- NSW/ACT State Director – Authorised Representatives Association